All new invoices after August 1, 2015 will be under the following conditions.
- All pricing as posted on our website and social media sites unless otherwise stated, is subject to a Net 15 day billing term. All 30 and 60 day terms will be optional by the client under the following fees.
- 30 day terms there will be a 5% finance fee. For example if you are paying for a service that is $100.00 and choose 30 days, your total bill will be $105.00.
- 60 day terms there will be a 10% finance fee. For example if you are paying for a service that is $100.00 and choose 60 days, your total bill will be $110.00.
- If the client chooses to go forward with either a 30 day, or a 60 day term, they can avoid this fee, by paying 50% of the total bill due upfront with the remainder due under the 30 day or 60 day terms.
All new invoices going forward after August 1, 2015 are subject to following conditions.
- All past due invoices shall be billed a late fee of 15% of the total bill.
- All past due invoices that are 90 days past due, unless negotiated shall go into collection.